Gas boilers burn gas to heat up water. While these systems are better for the environment than many other types of home heating options, proper ventilation is needed to remove the carbon dioxide by products from the air that can be dangerous if allowed to build up. Make sure your gas boiler is working correctly by having it maintained regularly. Rely on Boyle Energy for boiler installation and repair services.
Gas boilers for home heating are usually set up with a furnace to heat the water and a hot water storage tank to hold hot water that will be used at a later time, such as for showers. Hot water for heat will be used right away and doesn’t need to be stored. Very little, if any, electricity is needed to run a gas boiler system when it’s being used for home heating. Below are a few of the gas boilers that Boyle Energy installs.
Acel CS Energy Kinetics
- Whisper Quiet
- Nearly Endless Hot Showers
- Proudly Made in USA
- Up to 97% AFUE
- Natural gas or propane, easy to convert
- Convenient wall or floor mount
- Gas protection alarm included with every system
- SmartBoost for better comfort
- Built-in Auto Express Setup, and no second pump is needed, improving efficiency over other condensing boilers.
Weil McLain Gas Boilers
- Comes with automatic vent damper for higher efficiencies and reduced energy consumption
- Easy access to controls for convenient servicing
- Configured for Natural Gas, intermittent electronic ignition only
- A versatile gas cast iron boiler for water or steam applications
- Cast iron heat exchanger to extend product life
- Exceeds Energy Star requirements with 91% efficiency
- Digital touch pad and display
- Outdoor reset temperature sensor
- Domestic hot water priority
- Multiple venting options
- PPs – concentric polypropylene
- PPs – chimney vent liner
- AL29-4C Stainless
Six sizes from 70 to 225 MBH
Don’t see what you are looking for? Boyle Energy installs many other brands of Gas Boilers, call us today for more information.