Principally supported by the Pennsylvania Treasury Department, PA Department of Environmental Protection, and the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, the Keystone HELP® program offers low-rate loans to help make affordable energy efficiency home improvements (such as heating and cooling systems, insulation, windows, and “whole house” improvements and geothermal heat pumps) available to all eligible Pennsylvanians. Keystone HELP® is administered by AFC First Financial Corporation, a Pennsylvania energy efficiency lender.
Keystone HELP® loans are fast and simple. Most loan applications are approved within hours, with your AFC First Approved Contractor paid immediately upon satisfactory completion of the job.
Keystone HELP® loans offer:
- Special, low interest rates locked in for the life of the loan
- Longer terms and lower rates than typically available
- No penalty for pre-payment
Who is Eligible?
Pennsylvania homeowners who own and are making qualifying improvements to their 1 to 2 unit primary residence located in Pennsylvania are eligible. Good credit and the ability to repay are required; a maximum income limit may apply.
- Click Here For Information On Loans For Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Click Here For Information On Loans For Geothermal Heat Pump System