Boyle Energy can help you improve your indoor air quality. Our products provide cleaner, healthier, and quality indoor air.
Below is a few facts about indoor air quality:
- Common indoor air pollutants include dust mites, pollen, mold, radon, carbon monoxide, excessive carbon dioxide, and other chemical fumes.
- Pollution inside typically is two to five times worse than the air outdoors. Sometimes it can be 100 times worse.
- Secondhand smoke from tobacco projects are a major indoor air pollutant. It contains about 4,000 chemicals, including 200 known poisons.
- 10% of Americans have never changed the filter on their heating and air conditioning unit.
- 75% of Americans live with someone who suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory illnesses.
- Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to asthma, headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue.
- One out of 15 American homes has a dangerously high radon level. Radon naturally emits from the earth and enters the home through cracks in the foundation floor and walls, drains, and other openings. Indoor radon exposure is estimated to be the second leading cause of lung cancer.
Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier is a large-capacity powered unit with big humidification performance to match the biggest of homes. The Model 700:
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour—among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,200 square foot in size
- Features truly automatic control
2000 Series MERV 13 Media Air Cleaners
- Superior particulate removal, traps sub micron particulate including viruses and bacteria
- Painted cabinet, same as existing 2210/2310/2410
- Recommended air flow is up to 2,000 CFM
- Proprietary design protects replacement media
- Collapsible media with self spacing pleats
- SelfSeal™ reduces air bypass and improves performance
Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control
Smart features and customizable touchscreen, with simple setup, Wi-Fi remote access, and voice control.
- Voice control
- Control from anywhere
- Simple setup
- Easy-to-read customizable color touchscreen
- Smart Response temperature timing
Honeywell Wi-Fi 9000 – 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
- Total Connect Comfort App – Allows user to remotely monitor and manage home’s comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
- Energy Savings – Choose programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs
- Customizable Display
- On-screen Comfort Information – See indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information right on the home screen
- Auto Alerts – Extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to connected network devices and displayed on thermostat
- Internet Time Sync – Keeps time during power failure and automatically updates for daylight savings
- Advance Fan/Control Comfort – Improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Honeywell Prestige 2.0 Comfort System
- High Definition, Full Color Display
- Interview-Based Programming- Asks you questions and then programs itself based on your answer
- Connects to the Internet- Monitor and control your HVAC system over the Internet from a PC, smart phone or tablet
- Temperature Control from Anywhere in the Home
- Time-of-Use Scheduling – Automatically adjusts your home’s temperature when utility prices are at their highest to help you save on energy costs
- All-In-One Control – Controls temperature and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ products) such as humidification, dehumidication and air filtration all from a single control in the living space.
- Tri-Lingual – Adjust settings to display in English, Spanish or French
- 5-Year Warranty