Lennox XP25 Heat Pump
- Efficiency ratings of up to 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump.
- Silent Comfort™ Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home.
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth-friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant.
- Two-Stage Heating and Cooling: Provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and increased dehumidification and comfort.
- Quiet: Hot gas muffler reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- Durable: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Exceeds ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements.
Quality Made: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped.
Air Temp Heat Pump
• Efficient and affordable: 13 SEER/8.0 HSPF performance meets and
exceeds Department of Energy efficiency standards.
• Efficiency boost: Efficiency performance can improve up to 14 SEER
with a matched energy-efficient air handler or furnace with coil.
• Built strong: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane
coat finish. A 950 hour salt spray test shows the finish resists corrosion
50% better than comparable units.
• Solid protection: Complete metal wrapper protects the internal
components from yard hazards and extreme weather. Attractive, classic
dark gray styling with contrasting wire discharge grille for premium
• High –performance compressor: Reliable, energy-efficient scroll
compressor technology for quieter operation.
• Quiet operation: Engineered air discharge and high-efficiency fan
motor for lower sound level system performance. For long lasting
durability, the heavy duty fan motor is completely protected from rain
and snow and requires no maintenance.
• Environmentally friendly: Uses EPA-approved environmentally sound
• Designed and assembled in the USA: Airtemp products are designed,
assembled and repeatedly and thoroughly tested in the heartland