A BOSCH Geothermal Heat pump use the relatively constant temperature of the earth to provide heating, air conditioning and hot water.
Geothermal Heat Pump systems are the most energy and cost efficient systems on the market and therefore the greenest technology for heating and cooling. The technology uses the relatively constant temperature of the earth (thermal energy) to provide heating, air conditioning and hot water. Ground and water temperatures, 6 feet below the earth’s surface, stay relatively constant throughout the year. This allows the system to provide extremely efficient heating or cooling all year long in virtually any climate. Sometimes the term “environmental comfort system” is used to describe a geothermal heat pump. This happens because a heat pump absorbs or rejects heat from the earth and has absolutely no impact on the environment.
Benefits of BOSCH Geothermal
Costs and Payback
- Geothermal heat pumps have the lowest life cycle cost today — 25% to 50% less
than a conventional system
- Savings up to 70% in your energy bill depending on location and which
GSHPS you use
- Will normally cost more than a conventional system, but will pay back that cost
difference in a short period of time
- Local and Federal tax credits and rebates decrease your installation cost, which
decreases payback period
- Extra money to invest on quality family time
- Considered the technology of choice by the Department of Energy and the
Environmental Protection Agency